To become the leading management institution in Indonesia and respected in Souteast Asia
- To provide highly competitive education based on cutting-edge conceptual-based action
- To provide research activities that advantageuos to science development and ethical business practices
- To provide professional and sustainable community service activities
Objectives in Education and Pedagogy
- To produce graduates that have hard competencies and soft competencies. It aims to encourage PPM School of Management graduates to implement knowledge and cutting-edge management practices that gain value-adeed for organization and society.
Objectives in Research
- To deliver cutting-edge researches that are advantageous to knowledge development, particularly in management and business, also responsible management practices.
Objectives in Community Service
- To produce professional and sustainable community service activities through partnership between institution and external organization.