Bachelor in Business Management Program is designed to produce graduates becoming an Executive and Entrepreneur who are reliable, resilient, and ready to work, they are also expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit. The program has 4 (four) options of integrated concentration, where each participant will be introduced to the all four concentration options.
VISION OF BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAM IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PPM School of Management
By the end of 2020, The Bachelor Degree Program in Business Management of PPM School of Management will have become the leading management institution in Indonesia and well-known in Southeast Asia as a value-based institution.
MISSION OF BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAM IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PPM School of Management
- Conduct a highly competitive bachelor degree program in business management with international standard
- Develop applied knowledge and management practices based on a contemporary and universal concept of contextual research through collaborative research and learning between participants, faculty, alumni, and the business society
- Apply management science and cutting-edge practices through community development programs managed by lecturers and students; an advantageous and sustainable collaboration between academic, communities, governments and businesses at the national and international levels.
The four functional concentrations in Bachelor Business Management Program are:
Participants will explore strategies in creating customer’s demand of the products or services in the various working fields. The career options of the Marketing concentration are as follows: Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Brand Activation Manager, Event Manager, Customer Service Manager, Marketing Researcher, and Marketing Consultant.
Participants will explore strategies for creating a product or service that has high competitiveness. The career options of the Operations concentration are as follows: Product Manager, Operations Manager, Factory Manager, Purchasing Manager, Inventory Manager, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain / Operations Consultant.
3. Human Capital
Participants will explore strategies to generate and develop human resources in order to develop the company. The career options of the Human Capital concentration are as follows: HR Manager, Assessment & Recruitment Manager, Training & Developer Manager, Talent & Organizing Manager, Payroll Manager, the assessor Manager, Human & Resource Consultant.
Participants will explore financial management strategies to generate company profits and company value. The career options of the Finance concentration are as follows: Finance Manager, Asset Manager, Risk Manager, Credit and Investment Manager, Finance Consultant, Merger & Acquisition Manager.
The Curriculum Advantages of Bachelor in Business Management Program
- It has integrated elective courses: Marketing, Operations, Human Capital and Finance.
- It has a Business Incubator as a training tool for students.
- It has a Business Simulation Method, to train students in building a business.
- It has two options of Final Work: Thesis or Business Plan (Business Incubator Program)
The Registration Procedure
- Fill out the registration form
- Complete the payment of selection tests amount Rp. 200,000 (two hundred thousand rupiah) through bank account BCA Branch Kwitang on behalf Yayasan PPM with account number 6860038801 / or cash payment through the cashier of PPM SoM.
- Attach a copy of identity card (KTP / SIM / Passport)
- Attach 2 sheets of color photo size 4 X 6.
- Attach a copy of final report in high school or equivalent from the beginning of the semester to the last (please submit a legalized copy).
- Attach a copy of Family Register Card.
Requirements for Prospective Students
- Noted as a student of class XII (twelve) / 3 (three) in high school or equivalent
- Pass the selection tests held at PPM School of Management
- Psychological Test
- 1. Development Costs (in accordance with the results of the test selection)
- Grade A Rp. 25.000.000, -
- Grade B Rp. 35,000,000, -
- Grade C Rp. 45.000.000'-
- Grade D Rp. 55.000.000'-
- Development Costs Rp. 6.000.000, - / Semester
- Credit Costs Rp. 400.000, - / Credit
- Orientation fee Rp. 1.500.000, - / One time
CURRICULUM OF BACHELOR IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Admission Selection Schedule
- Sunday, November 13 2016
- Sunday, December 04 2016
- Sunday, January 29 2017
- Sunday, February 12 2017
- Sunday, March 26 2017
- Sunday, April 02 2017
- Sunday, May 07 2017
- Sunday, June 11 2017
- Saturday, July 08 2017
- Saturday, July 22 2017
- Saturday, August 05 2017
- Saturday, August 19 2017