The Pioneer of Management Education in Indonesia
Maybe Peter Drucker, the leading management science expert in the world, saw Indonesia as an example when he said "There is no country that underdevelopment, there is only country that undermanaged". At the beginning of 1970s Indonesia's economic growth reached 7%, whereas there is a crisis in lacking of skilled human resources. Then the question came from the managers, all universities in Indonesia only produced 10,000 new scholars from all science fields while the company's needs for skilled managers reached 30,000 per year. That is one reason why on July 3, 1976, Yayasan PPM (PPM Foundation) was established, which oversees the College of Management PPM or that we are familiar with the name of PPM School of Management (PPM SoM).
VISION PPM School of Management
- Become a Leading Management Institution in Indonesia and respected in Southeast Asia.
MISSION PPM School of Management
- To prepare participants to be young manager who are tough, smart, and ethical.
- To prepare participants to become professional managers who are able to think integrative and have international perspective, work by cutting-edge concept of global management and adaptation to local business practices.
- Develop the applied and practice knowledge.
- Disseminate and implement applied knowledge and management practices to enhance organizational life and society.
- Developing extensive national and international networks.
Why do I should choose PPM School of Management?
- PPM School of Management is the first management institution in Indonesia, which has established since 1967 as a pioneer of Master of Management program.
- Has the widest alumni and business customers in Indonesia, with more than 4500 alumni spread all over Indonesia and more than 400 organizations that have become business partners of PPM Manajemen.
- PPM School of Management is the only college in Indonesia who was awarded the International "2nd Asia's Best B-School Award" by the CMO Advisory Council of World Bank Congress as the winner in the category of Innovation Leadership
STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
- Fill the registration form
- Make payment IDR 200.000, - for selection test through the BCA branch Kwitang on behalf of PPM Foundation ”Yayasan PPM” (account number 6860038801) or via cashier PPM School of Management
- Attach a copy of identity card (KTP / SIM / Passport).
- Attach 2 (two) sheets of colored photos, size 4 X 6.
- Attach a copy of all SMU/SMK report (with legalized).
- For Business Management Professional (SMBP) students, required to attach a legalized transcript from previous university
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATES
- Listed as a student of class XII (twelve) / 3 SMU / equivalent.
- Pass the selection tests held by PPM School of Management
- Psychology test
- English test or have a final grade report ≥ 7.5 / toefl 500 / Ilets 6
- Mathematics, or has a final grade report ≥ 7.5
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Candidates who passed the selection test had been given the information and schema of tuition fees from PPM School of Management.
- Candidates will be recorded in the database as a new student of PPM School of Management, if they already paid the tuition fee of confirmation amount IDR 10,000,000 (ten million) through BCA Branch Kwitang on behalf of PPM Foundation “Yayasan PPM” (account number 6860038801) or via cashier PPM School of Management.
- Grade A Rp. 25.000.000, -
- Grade B Rp. 35,000,000, -
- Grade C Rp. 45.000.000, -
- Grade D Rp. 55.000.000, -
Development fee Rp. 6.000.000, - / Semester
Credits fee Rp. 400.000, - / SKS
Orientation fee Rp. 1.500.000, -
** For Professional program does not have orientation fee.
November 2016 - August 2017
SELECTION TEST SCHEDULE
- Sunday, November 12, 2016
- Sunday, December 4, 2016
- Sunday, January 29, 2017
- Sunday, February 12, 2017
- Sunday, March 26, 2017
- Sunday, April 2, 2017
- Sunday, May 7, 2017
- Sunday, June 11, 2017
- Saturday, July 8, 2017
- Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Saturday, August 5, 2017
- Saturday, August 19, 2017