Bachelor Program in Business Accounting of PPM School of Management is designed to produce graduates of becoming an accountant who are reliable, resilient, ready to work and have the entrepreneurial spirit. Bachelor degree in Business Accounting of PPM SoM will have a special competence in terms of taxation, either individual or entity in accordance with the rules applicable in Indonesia.
Curriculum Advantages of Bachelor Program in Business Accounting
- Bachelor degree program in business accounting has established cooperation with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) where each graduate will get the facility to the certification program CFAB (Certificated in Finance, Accounting, and Business) that can be used in worldwide.
- Bachelor degree program in business accounting of PPM School of Management will receive training and Accurate Professional Certificate.
* Accurate is a bookkeeping software which is the most widely used by the industry in Southeast Asia
- Curriculum applied in bachelor degree program in Business Accounting is based on IRFS (International Financial Reporting Standard) that facilitates the career of graduates in various countries in the world.
- Bachelor degree program in Business Accounting facilitated by PPM School of Management to get certified IFR from ACCA (Asociation of Certified Chartered Accountants).
- Bachelor degree program in Business Accounting PPM School of Management gains Tax Brevet A & B that are integrated in the curriculum, in cooperation with IKPI (Indonesia Tax Consultants Association).
The registration procedure at PPM School of Management
- Fill out the registration form
- Make the payment of selection test of PPM SoM amount Rp. 200,000 (two hundred thousand rupiah) through bank account BCA branch Kwitang on behalf Yayasan PPM with account number 6860038801 / cash payment through cashier PPM SoM.
- Attach a copy of identity card (KTP / SIM / Passport)
- Attach 2 sheets of color photo size 4 X 6.
- Attach copy of high school final report / equivalent from the beginning of the semester to the last (please submit the legalized copy)
- Attach a copy of Family Register Card.
Requirements for Prospective Students
- Noted as a student of class XII (twelve) / 3 (three) in high school / equivalent
- Pass the selection tests held at PPM School of Management
- Psychological Test
- Development Costs (in accordance with the results of the test selection)
- Grade A Rp. 25.000.000, -
- Grade B Rp. 35,000,000, -
- Grade C Rp. 45.000.000'-
- Grade D Rp. 55.000.000'-
- Development Costs Rp. 6.000.000, - / Semester
- Credit Costs Rp. 400.000, - / Credit
- Orientation fee Rp. 1.500.000, - / One time
CURRICULUM OF BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
Admission Selection Schedule
- Sunday, November 13 2016
- Sunday, December 04 2016
- Sunday, January 29 2017
- Sunday, February 12 2017
- Sunday, March 26 2017
- Sunday, April 02 2017
- Sunday, May 07 2017
- Sunday, June 11 2017
- Saturday, July 08 2017
- Saturday, July 22 2017
- Saturday, August 05 2017
- Saturday, August 19 2017