Bachelor Program in Business Management for Professionals is designed for young professionals who work at a company or manage his/her own business and has previously been taking education Diploma (D1, D2, and D3) or continue the courses from other universities to pursue Bachelor degree. Graduates are expected to become an Executive and Entrepreneur who reliable, resilient and have the entrepreneurial spirit.
The Curriculum Advantages of Bachelor Program in Business Management for Professionals
Curriculum and learning methods in Bachelor of Business Management Professionals program is designed to help participants immediately apply what they learn in the classroom into the real world of work / business.
Soft-Skill Development for Carrier Acceleration
The curriculum in Bachelor of Business Management Professional program provides opportunities for students to develop their soft-skills, in order to support the career development / enterprise in the future.
Business Incubator - Business Plan or Management Practices Evaluation - Final
The registration procedure at PPM School of Management
- Fill out the registration form
- Complete the payment of selection tests PPM SoM Rp. 200,000 (two hundred thousand rupiah) through BCA Branch Kwitang on behalf Yayasan PPM with account number 6860038801 / or cash payment through cashier PPM SoM.
- Attach a copy of identity card (KTP / SIM / Passport)
- Attach 2 sheets of color photo size 4 X 6.
- For prospective students of Bachelor in Business Management Professionals (SMBP) who continue the courses from previous university are required to attach a legalized final transcripts and certificate from the college before.
Requirements for Prospective Students
- Pass the selection tests held at PPM School of Management
- Psychological Test
- English Test
- Mathematics Test
- Development Costs for admission fee Rp. 45.000.000'- (subject to change based on the number of courses being converted)
- Development Costs Rp. 6.000.000, - / Semester
- Credit Costs Rp. 400.000, - / credit
CURRICULUM OF BACHELOR IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FOR PROFESIONNALS
Admission Selection Schedule
- Sunday, November 13 2016
- Sunday, December 04 2016
- Sunday, January 29 2017
- Sunday, February 12 2017
- Sunday, March 26 2017
- Sunday, April 02 2017
- Sunday, May 07 2017
- Sunday, June 11 2017
- Saturday, July 08 2017
- Saturday, July 22 2017
- Saturday, August 05 2017
- Saturday, August 19 2017