This Executive Master of Management class is designed to prepare managers to develop themselves to become strategic change leaders in an organization. They are expected to take a role as a pioneer in implementing integrated management knowledge by upholding moral and business ethic values widely.
Open registration twice a year: April and October
- Completion time : 24 months
- Course schedule : 2 times per week
- Friday, 07.00 p.m – 08.40 p.m
- Saturday, 08.00 p.m – 04.40 p.m
- Next Registration : April 20, 2017
Experienced and Reputable Organizing Institution
- The first business school in Indonesia (established since 21 July 1967)
- An-A accredited by National Accreditation Board for Tertiary Education Level in Indonesia (BAN-PT)
- A leading private institution in Association of Private Institutions Region III (Kopertis Wilayah III)
- Member and founder of Indonesian Association of MM Organizing Institutes (APMMI)
- Member of association of leading business school in the world, International AACSB (Association to Advanced Collegiate School of Business)
- Awarded as Best-B School at the categories of Leadership (2011) and Innovation (2012)
- Teaching methods: Participative
- The curriculum is resulted from the research on the stakeholders and consultancy with different organizations in Indonesia – They are conceptual-based best practices.
- Discussion on applied local and international cases – focusing on Indonesian and Asian management
- Leading experts speakers
Thinking System of Diagnosis – Solution - Application
- Enriching concept knowledge, solution and application of current management
- Improving the strategic and innovative thinking competencies using international insights
Professional and Social Responsibility- Minded
- Grasping professional business practice supported by high commitment – Integrated Competencies: Management Research, Consultancy Management, Management Assessment, Management Training
- Institutionally, PPM is highly committed to ethical business practices.
In order to get along with business dynamics, PPM School of Management designs curriculum which focuses on participants’ competencies for integrating all concepts, knowledge and experiences to become actions that scientific and accountable (conceptual actions) in the scope of an organization. The conceptual actions are executed in order to help organization in anticipating the change of environment.
To achieve the competencies for leading the change, there are three basic elements needed as follows:
1. Conceptual competencies
Dimension of conceptual development is started from self-managing, managing organization, human capital, and relationships
In the direction of enhancing competencies, individuals are developed so that they will have excellent analytical, synthesis, interpersonal and personal competencies
3. The insights concerning the context where a manager is positioned
Proper insights for identifying the position of a participant in the industry and its relations to the international community are focused on developing the context.
CURRICULUM OF EXECUTIVE MASTER OF MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (49 CREDITS)
EXECUTIVE MM SPECIFITY OF RISK MANAGEMENT
PPM School of Management is working collaboratively with LSPMR (Institute of Certification of Professional Risk Management) opens MM Specificity of Risk Management.
The benefits include:
- Earning an MM degree with risk management specificity
- Earning a certification issued by LSPMR and entitled of CRMP (Certified Risk Management Professional)
For those who already have the certification of CRMP not need to follow the yellow marked courses with total 8 credits.
REQUIREMENTS & SELECTION
Student Requirements :
- Has completed the bachelor degree with a legalized certificate :
- From State/ Private University: certificate legalized by University
- From Abroad University: certificate legalized by DIKTI
- Has a qualified managerial experience with minimum age 31 years old.
- Pass the selection test
Registration and Selection Process
Candidates who meet the requirements of (1-2) above are asked to complete registration files as follow:
- Application Form
- A copy of legalized bachelor certificate and transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation / reference (one of them is from the senior/head in the office)
- Photocopy of ID card
- Colored Photograph 4x6 (1 sheet)
Make a Brief Essay, with the following guidelines
Make an essay of one page A4, type in 1 ½ spacing, by answering these questions:
- What is the reason you join the MM Executive program?
- How does the MM Executive program can support your career?
- How does the MM Executive can be beneficial for your work/ company?
- What will be your encouragement to complete the MM Executive program?
- In your opinion, what advantages do you have over the other applicants that make PPM School of Management should select you?
The selection test includes:
- English (unless it has a value of TOEFL / equivalent above 500, which is still valid)
- Case Analysis
Selection cost Rp 200,000, - (two hundred thousand rupiah)
The selection (by appointment): Saturday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Tuition fee covers:
- Text books
- Tuition fee (includes lecturer guidance, tests, supervisory, and thesis)
- Certificate and transcript
- Library and Computer Lab membership
- Meal & Snack
Payment can be completed via account bank number on behalf Yayasan Pendidikan dan Pembinaan Manajemen :
- Bank BCA – branch Kwitang : Account No. 686 003 8801
- Bank Mandiri – cab. Thamrin : Account No. 103-00-852.8858-3
- Late payment from the schedule above is imposed a fine of 1,5% per month for the remaining installment
Marketing - PPM School of Management
Jl. Menteng Raya 9-19 Jakarta Pusat
(021) 2300313 ext. 1104, 2302025