GRADUATE PROGRAM: MASTER OF MANAGEMENT – YOUNG EXECUTIVE
Master of Management - Young Executive Program is a Graduate Program in PPM School of Management with a master degree in management for young executives/ young entrepreneurs who already have work experiences. Master of Management - Young Executive Program is adapted to the acceleration of the transformation of the young people to become a professional, dynamic and insightful. This program aims to prepare participants to become future leaders with a comprehensive and applied management knowledge, business ethical values with superior soft competencies, to eventually bring improvements and changes in the work environment.
- Teaching Methods: presentations, group discussions, case discussions, business simulations, company visits, sharing knowledge with practitioners (guest lecture, executive sharing session), mentoring and outbound (soft competencies development).
- Management Competition: the students of young executive program are fully supported to join management competition to implement the knowledge during the lectures and improve intuition in real business. In practice, the students of young executive program will be guided exclusively by professional coaching team PPM.
- The curriculum is based on the research results to the stakeholders and the consulting results from various organizations in Indonesia ---- conceptual-based best practices
- Discussion of local and international applied case -- to focus on the management case in Indonesia and Asia
- Excellent experts in various fields of organization.
Applied Solution Diagnosis – Mindset
- Enriching knowledge of concepts, solutions, and applied management.
- Improving the ability of strategic and innovative thinking with an international knowledge.
Professional with Social Responsibility Awareness
- Knowing the professional business practices that are supported by high moral commitment --- Integrated Competence: Management Consultancy, Management Assessment, Management Training
- Institutionally, PPM has a high commitment to ethical business practices
After completing the study in Young Executive Graduate Program, students are expected to:
- Have the skills of problem-solving and decision-making within the scope of the management functional;
- Have a profound functional management skill;
- Have the skills to work by cutting-edge science of global management and adaptation to local business practices based on the values of business ethics;
- Having self-confidence, the ability to build relationships, ability to lead a group, and has passion to grow;
- Have a high social sensitivity.
MM YOUNG EXECUTIVE PROGRAM CURRICULUM
Curriculum Program of Young Executive Graduate Program is quite tight and also integrative. The curriculum has total 49 credits, which consists of five parts, namely the matriculation subjects, Basic, Functional, Integration, and elective. Each credits equivalent to 7-8 times face to face, with a duration of 100 minutes each.
Recognition in national and international
- Asia's Best B-School Awards Category - Innovation Leadership Award
- Best Graduate B-School - Based on Survey by SWA
- International Accreditation
- Award from ABEST21 (The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, a 21st century organization)
Requirements of Candidate
- Has completed the S1 with a diploma which has been legalized by PT related.
- Maximum age 31 years (until September 2016).
- Candidates who meet the above requirements are required to complete registration consists of:
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A legalized copy of the bachelor certificate and transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of ID card
- Colored photograph size 4 x 6 = 1 sheet
- Attach a copy of Family Register Card
- Candidates who have submitted the registration file will be called to join the selection that includes:
- English (If you have a TOEFL score above 500 is still valid, please included in the registration file and you do not need to take the test in English)
- Case Analysis
- Cost Selection Rp 200.000, - (two hundred thousand rupiah)
- The selection can be scheduled based on an earlier agreement (duration of selection for 4 hours):
- Tuesday & Thursday, 08:00 to 16:00
- Saturday, 08:00 to 14:00
March 18, 2017
Tuesday and Thursday: 19:00 to 21:00 pm
Saturday: 08:00 to 17:00 pm
Campus PPM School of Management
Jl. Menteng Raya No. 9-19, Jakarta 10340
Fees & Payment
The above fees include:
- Mandatory Books / Text Book
- Costs of education / guidance (including examinations, supervision, thesis)
- Diploma and transcripts
- Membership Library and Computer Laboratory for study
- Lunch and Snack
Payment through accounts in the name of Foundation for Education and Development Management PPM
- BCA Bank - branch Kwitang: No. RECs. 686 003 8801
- Bank Mandiri - branch Thamrin: No. RECs. 103-00-852.8858-3
Proof of payment can be sent to Ibu Teti / Marsudi enclosed with information of name and chosen program (Young Executive Graduate Program):
Late payments from the above schedule imposed a fine of 1.5% per month for the remaining installments