The Future Leader 9 (TFL 9) is a scholarship in Master of Management presented by PPM School of Management. PPM School of Management has high dedication in the development of management science for nearly 50 years.
The scholarship awardees of TFL 9 will join the big family of Wijawiyata Manajemen (MM Program for fresh graduates) batch 78 (WM 78) in September 2017 with the following benefits:
- Opportunity to participate in various competitions and business case writing,
- Opportunity to participate in scientific conferences,
- Opportunity to join students exchange program,
- Opportunity to apply the knowledge and improve the ability to work as a group,
- Opportunity to develop four soft core-competencies in an integrated manner, consisting of leadership, self-confidence, relationship building, and passion for growth.
TFL Scholarship Program has been running for 8 (eight) years. This program is regularly organized as a commitment of PPM School of Management in the development of management science in Indonesia. TFL alumni have worked in various fields in leading corporations, both national and multinational. In addition to that, during the study period in PPM, TFL students have also succeeded in obtaining many achievements in national, regional and international business competitions.
The scholarship awardees shall win:
- Fully covered tuition fee (93,5 million Rupiahs)
- Original textbooks during the study period
- Living allowance for 22 months
TFL 9 scholarship is a great opportunity, especially for fresh graduates from various regions across Indonesia, who have high motivation to develop themselves in both hard skills and soft skills, as well as to equip themselves with competencies to contribute positively in business and management field through any profession.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor degree (S1). Candidates who are currently writing final thesis should enclose a letter of guarantee that he/she will graduate very soon from thesis supervisor as well as letter of approval from the Chairman of the Department / Faculty.
- Maximum age 26 years old (as of September 2017)
- Fresh graduate (maximum of 2 years of work experience)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- TOEFL 500 / IELTS 6
- Have strong leadership and active in organizations
- Copy of certificate and transcript (legalized)
- For applicants from universities in Indonesia: legalized by university
- For applicants from overseas universities: legalized by DIKTI
- Temporary Letter of Graduation (Surat keterangan Lulus/ SKL) from university for applicants who have graduated but have not received the certificate of graduation.
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of Family Card
- TOEFL/IELTS with minimum score of 500 (TOEFL) or 6 (IELTS)
- Copy of certificate of participation in organizations or events
- Copy of certificate of appreciationor achievement awards
- Full body photo (size: postcard)
- Colored passport photo (size: 4x6)
- Letter of Recommendation from lecturer supervisor or head of department/ faculty (for fresh graduates) or supervisor (for employees) [DOWNLOAD]
How to apply for the scholarship:
- Register online at PPM School of Management official website - March 27 until July 3, 2017
- Send print-out version of registration form along with all required documents to:
Marketing Office PPM School of Management (Jalan Menteng Raya No.9-19, Jakarta 10340) deadline July 3, 2017
- The result of administration selection will be announced on PPM School of Management official website and sent to applicants' emails on July 6, 2017
- Applicants who pass the administration selection are required to download and work on a case that will be sent via email on July 6, 2017
- The finalists will be announced on PPM School of Management official website. The committee will send an invitation letter to follow the next step of selection to the finalists on July 21, 2017
- The final selection consists of welcoming ceremony, psychological test, interview, business field study and outbound, business case presentations, and graduation night. The final selection will take place on August 3 until August 7, 2017